Welcome to my shop

Welcome to my shop

Monday, March 7, 2016

Decoupage Images

This lovely decoupage design would accent any item with class.
I've given them a tattered and worn look, perfect for and antiqued piece.
You can purchase three ways.
 One large 8" by 10 3/4".
Two 5 1/2" by 7 1/2".
 or Four 3 1/2" by 4 1/2"
They are ping files. I reccommend printing on rice paper for 
best decoupage results. I've created this set with a bit of transparency, so any
color they are decoupaged onto will come through.
All my designs are created to print on 8 1/2" by 11" sheets.
Unlimited downloads with purchase.
**** these images can be customized in any color no extra charge****
CONTACT ME to customize


( if you were wondering where you can get rice paper, CLICK HERE. )







Print Portrait
  Buy Now
     $3.00





Print Landscape
    Buy Now
       $3.00



Print Portrait
  Buy Now
      $3.00


No comments:

Post a Comment